Why I'm not writing much on this blog...
So you may think I'm rude or have forgotten about the friends and family I'm far away from, and that's the reason I'm not using my blog here much. The reason is actually because more and more I'm using MySpace. On there people are connected to each other and can leave messages for each other as well as blogging, having music playing on their site etc. To be fair, you can do quite a lot of what myspace offers on blogspot if you try but overall I think myspace is more visual and it's where everyone's at so...To get to my MySpace page go to http://www.myspace.com/jackijackijacki
Once you get on to my page there are a number of things you can do...
- Sign-up yourself and become my friend :-)
- Look at my other pics and read what I wrote on my page
- Look at the blog from my recent trip to Skye
- Learn a little more about some of my other friends (just click on their picture and you'll go to their page)
- Leave me a little comment.. you can even include a picture or video if you want!!

2 Comments:
... though you've still only posted a single blog entry on there!!
true. but I didn't claim to have posted a blog there everyday since the dawning of time... and I was letting other people know where I would be posting in future...
Post a Comment
<< Home