Introducing Pastor Bruce
All of you need to be introduced to Pastor Bruce, in case you meet him when he comes to England in a couple of weeks time. He's one of the pastors at Morning Star New York and he oversees the internship program I'm on. I told him London was one of the greatest cities in the world so he decided to incorporate visiting London into his trip to Paris (Wolfi be proud of me). Then he really caught the vision for Europe and will also be visiting the new Every Nation Church plant in Edinburgh!So here he is...
in costume......or is it a disguise?

Now you're really confused...So which one's the real Pastor Bruce?
Well I guess the people in England will just have to wait until they either see him when he's in England, or until I post another picture of him...
heh heh heh heh heh :-)

2 Comments:
I have to say, reading this after meeting the guy is most amusing. :o)- Anna
"I told him London was *one of* the greatest cities in the world"?
Jack'i, what kind of watered down gospel have they taught you?
mike
Post a Comment
<< Home