Marvellous Mic Mistress
Hi everybody... only time for a quick update at the moment but I'll write again soon. Thanks to everyone who's been reading my blog and emailing me. I love hearing from you.The church I'm working with is running a women's conference this weekend (www.purelifenyc.org) and I'm working on the stage team. Just got this email about the team and found it quite funny so wanted to share it with you.
------------
To My Backstage Crew For PureLife, 2005:
Thank you so much for hanging in there while we are trying to get the details sorted out of schedules, cues, duties and other needs. So, here it is…
The backstage crew will consist of 10 people, if you are receiving this email, you’re in!
Please dress in dark (but stylish) clothing when you are serving and wear shoes that will not be loud.
These are the different roles & responsibilities which need to be filled, plus a description:
Cutesy Curtain Girl- in charge of opening/closing curtain on cue during show
Sassy Stagehands (2)- patrolling stage entrance doors & helping me, to be positioned on either side of stage
Foxy Fiesta Femme- will watch the food area, and work with the catering company to feed the PureLife crew backstage
Top-Notch Talent Manager- works with the speakers, singers & dancers to make sure they get onstage at the right time
Pretty Prop Princess- makes sure the props are in place before the show
Marvelous Mic Mistress- works with tech crew to give all the speakers & singers their mics and return them again
Appealing Assistant- hangs out with me and helps me manage the team, communicate with tech team and producer
Gorgeous Greenroom Gal- manages the talent in the greenroom, works with talent manager, monitors who goes in/out
---------------
So there you have it! I'll tell you afterwards what my roles were.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home