Change of schedule
Just to keep us all on our toes, I'll be in Washington D.C. for the rest of the week.. Kevin works with an Every Nation church there and this time I'm going with him. Should be good, I'm looking forward to it. And the good thing is that my New York gym membership is valid there so I'll be able to keep going to gym while there...In other news:
- The bible study I started is going really well and we're all enjoying it.
- Open mic is happening this weekend at the church in New York. I was going to sing one of my songs there and have already practised with Mary Clare who was going to play for me but that won't happen now. Ah well.
- Our plans for moving are still not set in stone but I'm confident that things are going to work out.
- Only one week left til my first Thanksgiving! On the day I'll be at the Macy's day parade and then at one of my friend's houses with a load of people. Should be good.
- Soup and oatmeal (porridge) are becoming very common in my diet. New York deli's are great at serving up fresh hearty soup and oatmeal is such a nice thing to eat when it's cold.
Well can't think of much else that's going on in my life at the moment. till another time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home