Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Slope virgin

Bet wondering about this post then huh?!! Don't worry all I'm referring to is the fact that until yesterday I had never been on a ski slope. But that's changed now because a group of us went yesterday and I got my first feel of snowboarding. Yes I am feeling it.. mostly in my arms, on my left knee and my behind... all because of falling over many more times than I had patience for (so instead I just laughed). By the end of the day I was starting to control the board better but there are some moves that I haven't got yet and I don't like it when it goes too fast so learning to stop by falling if neccessary was useful.

Think that's about all that's new for me to inform you of. Happy Valentine's Day one and all. Hope you have a good one and know that even if there's not a significant other in your life at this time, there is someone significant who loves you dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home